Not sure where to get your next King Cake? Why not try supporting one of our fantastic bakers and picking up a King Cake at market? With a variety of different flavors and specialty ingredients, you're sure to find the right King Cake for you. Continue reading below for info. on flavors and special orders.
Challah at Me Bread Co. - (601) 260-2168
- - Unfilled (cinnamon) or filled (praline pecan). $10
- - Limited quantaties available at Wednesday and Thursday markets in regular and mini sizes.
- - Special orders will be taken until Sunday, Feb. 15th at noon to be picked up on Lundi Gras only.
- - Free delivery (tips appreciated) on Lundi Gras for the Treme, French Quarter, Marigny, and Mid-City area
- - Call to order
Girls Gone Vegan - (619) 770-9557
- - All cakes Vegan and Gluten-Free. Sugar Free Cakes available
- - Unfilled (traditional cinnamon) $24 and Filled (spiced rum cream, cream cheese, and blackberry and amaretto cream) $27
- - Cakes are available through pre-order and can be ready for pick up/delivery in 48 hrs.
- - Email (preferred) or call to order
Locally Preserved - (504) 644-3933
- - All cakes produced using local ingredients and natrually died sugar crystals
- - Cakes available in a variety of different glazing and filling options. Call for pricing and details.
- - http://www.locallypreserved.com
Here is information on King Cakes being produced by our friends from Breads on Oak who are doing our Green Plate Special for the month of February:
Breads on Oak - (504) 324-8271
- - All cakes are organic and made from scrarch with use of plant based colors
- - Unfilled (cinnamon) $20 and Filled (almond cream, cream cheese, and chocolate mousse) $25
- - Limited availability at market on Tuesday, Feb. 10
- - Call or stop by the shop to order