General Shop Policy
- Please expect all orders to the continental United States to be delivered within 5-7 business days.
- For orders outside the continental United States as well as rush delivery orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also be reached at (504) 861-4485
during our regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm CST.
- For items requiring special delivery time, we ship via FedEx.
- For online orders, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- All orders from marketumbrella.org are shipped via USPS Priority mail. Delivery should occur within 2-3 days of shipment.
- All rush orders will be shipped via FedEx. Rush orders received before 2:00 PM CST on weekdays will be packaged and shipped the same day. Orders received after 2:00 PM CST on weekdays will be shipped the following business day. Please note that rush orders placed after 2:00 PM CST on Friday will not be mailed until the following Monday.
- marketumbrella.org does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Customer service at marketumbrella.org must be notified of all returns within 5 business days of receipt of the order.
- Return shipping must occur within 15 days of receipt of the order.
- To receive a full refund, items must be returned in original sale condition and returned in the appropriate timeframe (15 days).
- Refunds are issued either to the credit source or in form of marketumbrella.org store credit at the discretion of marketumbrella.org
- Return shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and will be deducted from the total refund amount except in the case of product defect, in which case marketumbrella.org will cover shipping charges.
- Final determination as to whether an item is damaged or defective is the sole discretion of marketumbrella.org. If it is determined that a product is neither damaged or defective, the customer will be responsible for all charges.
- There will be no refunds for washed or worn apparel or opened non-wearable items.
- Once your return package has been received by marketumbrella.org, your refund will be issued in the original form of payment within five business days. You will receive an e-mail notification of this transaction once it takes place. Once marketumbrella.org has made this credit to with your financial institution, your financial institution may take additional time to post this credit depending on their internal policies.
Our Commitment to Privacy
This website is owned and operated by marketumbrella.org, a 501(c)(3) organization. Please note that from time to time we may find it necessary to update our policies. If and when that happens, all changes will be reflected on this page. If you have any additional questions about our collection of your information and how it will be used, please contact us at email@example.com
The Information We Collect
marketumbrella.org does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. Our site can be viewed without submitting personal information. In order to complete donations and purchases we do ask for your personal information. The following information may be requested through forms on our site at those times:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Phone/fax numbers
- Credit/Debit Card Information
How We Will Use Your Information
- We do collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits per page, for internal use only; we do not provide your personally identifying information to the public.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when conducting a transaction to complete that transaction. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request.
- We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not shared with or sold to outside parties.
- We will only share personally identifiable information with third parties when the person submitting the information authorizes us to share it or when we are required to by law.
If you supply us with your postal address or e-mail address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on our programs and services. If you do not want to receive postal mail or e-mail from us in the future, please respond to the addresses below by email or post requesting that we no longer send you postal mail or e-mail.
Contact Customer Service
200 Broadway Avenue, Suite 107
New Orleans, LA 70118